Electrical Design Engineering is a field of engineering that commonly deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Due to lack of formal studies to the students, they will not get skillful techniques on electrical design systems. These days, there is huge requirement of Electrical Design Engineers in numerous divisions such as design, manufacture and mechanism of power and distribution systems, design of safety system, Sub-stations Design, commercial and Domestic interior lighting, design of low current systems, selection of shielding device, CCTV System Design, design of fire alarm systems, and Sound Systems design. All courses based on Electrical Design are designed by Engineering Design & Power Training Institute with the help of advance technology and techniques.
- Introduction to EPC industry
- Introduction to role of Electrical Engineering in EPC/Plant establishment.
- Wiring and cable management systems
- Lighting Management System
- Introduction to common terminology used across industry
- Overview of international codes & standard used in industry
- Introduction to P & ID & symbols.
- Calculation of Load & preparation of Load schedule
- Selection of motor with respect to connected machine & usage.
- Estimation of power supply capacity & stand by capacity
- Power distribution system House Wiring Concept (designing)
- Apartment & Industrial designing
- Revit, Auto cadd, relux software training